Become a Sponsor!
The financial objective of the NH TechFest is to run in a non-profit manner* and to maintain a free admission policy for all attendees. Our Sponsors are the only way we can make these objectives a reality, by providing financial aid and in-kind assistance for all aspects of our program. Their generous support helps in areas including (but not limited to):
- Facility fees and rentals
- Safety and security personnel
- Utilities and data services
- Printed program design and production
- Promotional items (posters, T-Shirts, giveaways, etc.)
- Paid media and publicity
- Special fee-based programs and entertainment
- Any required licenses or permits
- Miscellaneous operational expenses
*NH TechFest qualifies as a non-profit endeavor under the auspices of Section 501(c)3 of the United States Internal Revenue Service Code, and all sponsorship donations are likewise tax-deductible. All Steering Committee and Advisory Board members serve in a strictly voluntary manner, and the NH TechFest event will utilize strictly volunteer staff (whenever possible).